Believe it or not, Best Razors are still the preferred beard care tool for many users. While using it was difficult at first, you are a quick learner and believe me that the finish you get is not just any razor.
This is a great way to get back on the safe side without wasting money on those disposableBest Razors or exposing yourself to the irritation that a bad Best Razors can give you.
For that reason, you see that many barbers continue to use it to give you a professional shave. Do you want to encourage yourself to buy one? Don’t worry, here in Shaved World we have brought you a selection with the best razors on the current market .
What knife to buy?
- 1. Canduré T5 – Best Razors in 2021
I will start this selection of razors with this beautiful wooden handle model from Canduré. With a comfortable design, its easy grip makes it a favorite of professionals for a close, smooth shave. Thanks to the material of its blade, stainless steel , it has a long life without posing any risk to the user.
It can be easily stored in its case , so that it is not susceptible to dust once it is folded. With it you can work sideburns, beard, mustaches and eyebrows. Take a look at its availability and price on Amazon .
2. Razor Barbero Sapiens – Cheap Razors in 2021
Designed for the most demanding barber jobs, this Sapiens model should be considered. With a precision to be envied, this flat blade razor cuts your hair follicles in a two-by-three. It is perfect for those who want to take good care of their beard and mustache.
Also, the blade design is made to prevent skin irritations . So it won’t affect if you have sensitive skin. With the purchase of the knife comes with a practical guide in English and Spanish to get the most out of it. Check the offers of this type of product on Amazon , they always tend to have good prices.
3. Canduré straight razor – Budget Razors in 2021
Let’s talk a bit about this Canduré straight razor model, perfect for barbers who always want to be ready. With an ultra-resistant blue plastic handle , you can handle your knife comfortably for a more fluid work.
Its design makes the cuts to the follicles much more effective, so you can get a good and smooth shave. Plus, it comes with a case so you can store it for free. Take a look at its availability and price in Amazo n .
4. Barber Tools Razor – Affordable Razors in 2021
If you want a much more professional product , then take a look at this model from Barber Tools. Not only does it come with a gorgeous razor but also a set of double blades plus a polishing cloth. Therefore, with it you will have a complete set of incredible features.
So if you want to have a precise and elegant shave, this is a great option that you can buy and save money. Check the offers of this type of product on Amazon , they always tend to have good prices.
5. EFANTUR Razor – Recommended Razors in 2021
Finally, we bring you a robust EFANTUR model. This razor with double blades stands out for its thick and ergonomic rosewood wooden handle , which gives it the stability and lightness to move the tool as you need it.
Both the blade and the supports of the knife are made of stainless steel , so you will have an extremely durable knife , and that being made of hypoallergenic material, they will prevent any type of irritation on your skin. Check its availability and price on Amazon .
How to use a razor?
Next, we will explain how you can use a razor to shave and the considerations you should have:
- Prepare the skin – The first thing is to prepare the skin for this shave, and it should be done by helping to open the pores. A good way is with a hot shower and a little pre-shave oil.
- Hold it firmly – Open the knife and try to position it at an angle of about 30 degrees to make the first downward movements without interrupting. If you place it too flat, it won’t shave, and if it’s too steep, you’ll cut yourself.
- Move to the chin and mustache – Carefully go to that area and to the center of the mustache using the center of the razor blade.
- Move towards the neck and chin – Carefully go towards your chin and neck, let the razor follow the contour of your face. Don’t put too much pressure on the neck, as it is an area prone to irritation.
- Repeat the previous movements – If you see that there is still hair to cut in the previous areas, take another pass carefully.
- Moisturize your skin – Wash with cold water as soon as you finish to close the pores and refresh the skin, just as you should apply a moisturizer and prevent irritation.
Best razor brands
If you are looking for information on the best brands, look no further, here are the best by far:
- Canduré- We can say that this brand is the best known on the market for razors of this style, since the quality and sharpness of its blade deliver an envious shave, optimally cutting each follicle.
- Sapiens – They are pocket knives that are made with a flat blade, which allows for easier handling. Thanks to the fact that they are made of stainless steel, they prevent irritations.
- Barber Tools – These are usually razors that are used by the most professional. This happens as they come with double bladed blades that can work different parts of the beard, mustache and sideburns.
- EFANTUR- They are extremely faithful and durable models, which have a high quality for the materials in which they are made, highlighting stainless steel and wood.
How do razors help the result of your beard?
Razors are the most used resource by professionals, and this is because they deliver the best type of cut, since due to the angle and design of the blade it can reach points from the root.
Advantages of using a knife, what are its strengths?
Now that we have evaluated a little what the knives are like and how they are used, it is time to explain the definitive reasons why you should acquire one. Not for nothing do professional barbers work with these resources.
What are the advantages of using a razor? Its advantages are:
- Cut facial hair from the roots at the angle of inclination.
- Generates less amount of friction and irritation per pass.
- The shave lasts much more days than one done with other tools.
- They tend to be easily cleaned and are more durable than other models.
What other products for shaving might interest you?
Looking for more in Shaved World? I recommend that you take a look at our products so that you can find what you are looking for from the hand of our experts:
- Electric razors – If you want a quick two-by-three shave, an electric razor is a must have to save time and get that perfect close shave.
- Classic razors – If you are one of those who have a bit more time and want to ensure a close shave, then you can try the classic razor line.
- Aftershave – If you want to find the best after-shave lotions and gels, you can’t stop checking our selection for perfect skin.
- Shaving cream – Shaving cream has been with us since the first shaves, so it is one of the most used resources due to the properties it brings to avoid damaging the skin when shaving.
- Shaving brush – The shaving brush is often used to help spread the foam of the soap or shaving cream evenly on the face, being made of bristles for that function.
- Beard oils – Beard oils are also another must-have resource for those looking to keep their beards hydrated and less harsh.
- Beard Softeners – Beards are sometimes too harsh and troublesome to work with. But nothing that a beard softener does not solve, helping with natural elements to restore softness to the beard.
- Beard soap – The beard, unlike the other types of hair on the body, has to take special care and one of the best ways is through a soap for it with the right pH balance.
- Beard combs – Combing the beard is something that should be done regularly to keep it flawless and just under control. For this there are different types of comb, which are adapted to the thickness of the beard.
- Mustache wax – Mustache wax is another important resource, as it helps you not only keep the shape of your mustache in place but also neutralize any kind of scent.
- Products for beard growth – In the market there are different varieties of products that can help you grow your beard effectively and quickly. Here we leave you the most recommended by Internet users.
- Beard trimmers – Beard trimmers can help you to give shape and length to that beard that you have without any irritation, with just the millimeters for it.
- Hair clipper – With a hair clipper, you can not only work your full beard but also the hair on your head including sideburns.
- Beard shaving sets – When they come in a group is the best, these beard shaving sets are usually very versatile and useful to give a first-class finish.
Tips for choosing a good razor
To find out which pocket knife you should buy, you should take into account some recommendations , such as the different models and characteristics of each one:
- Check the material of the blade: Razors are typically made from materials like stainless steel and titanium. How does this benefit you? Well, they are hypoallergenic agents , which will not cause any irritation or redness of the skin when shaving.
- See the shape of the handle: When you are going to use the knife, you must hold it well by the handle, which should be ergonomic and allow practical and easy handling. In the same way, it must have a small opening where to place the cutting edge.
- Check the edge as the type of cut: Knives, although it may not seem like it, do not always come with the same type or style of edge and that you have to keep in mind. Based on the type of edge, the cut it can have will be defined . Check if the blade has a regular or double edge, also check that the length is at least 14 cm.
- Consider if it comes with a spare: I always tell my colleagues that if they can make the entire investment at once, much better. To do this, consider acquiring a series of spare parts with your knife in advance, so you can have them at your fingertips when you need them if you need to wait.
- Check that it has a case: If you are going to want to take your knife on any type of trip or you simply want it to be safe when you finish using it, remember to buy it with its case to avoid any type of dirt.
When it comes to purchasing a best Razors, many factors come into play. We recommend you keep in mind the various features we’ve mentioned like the motor power, multiple cutting elements, battery life, among others. Ensure you purchase a quality model that includes all the features that you need.
It’s also easy to clean, has a super long battery life, and doesn’t take forever to get charged in the first place. Everyone’s tastes are different, so you’ll have to decide for yourself, but in my opinion, the best Razors is a great choice. and if you have any question or have a recommended Razors, then please mentioned in below comment option. thanks